Annual Executive Physical
An annual physical examination is beneficial to assess your health status, goals, and to develop a plan to achieve those goals.
It allows the patient and doctor time to focus on prevention and increase overall health and wellness.
Age-specific annual physical exam health screenings generally include:
- Medical History and Family History
- Lifestyle Behaviors
- Blood pressure, heart rate, respiration rate, temperature, BMI/PBF, lung exam, cardiovascular exam, abdominal exam, neurological exam, mental health assessment, dermatological exam, pelvic & breast exam (female patients), prostate exam (male patients)
- Labs: EKG, body composition evaluation, pulse oximetry, blood counts, chemistry panel, liver function, advanced lipid testing, thyroid function, iron studies, vitamin D, hepatitis C, PSA (male patients), urinalysis, and other screening tests
- Referrals for additional preventive health screening (colon, breast cancer screening, bone density)
- Immunizations when required, including those recommended for travel
Each annual exam is followed by a comprehensive personal preventive care plan. Management of acute and chronic conditions, sports and travel medical services, and far more services are available at Signature. In addition, every patient is offered complimentary nutrition and exercise consultations on an annual basis.
The Benefits of Concierge Medicine and Executive Healthcare
Concierge medicine provides the highest level of medical care available. The model gives Signature Healthcare’s primary care physicians time to build relationships with patients to learn about their unique lifestyles. Our doctors see fewer than 10% of the patients in a traditional practice. This allows them to devote more time to each patient in order to support their health and overall wellness. It also allows our physicians to focus on prevention for optimal health.
Concierge medical practices provide a higher level of care than traditional primary care practices. Signature’s model is based on an annual membership. Our members experience what’s most important to them, such as 24/7 access to a physician, same or next day appointments, and minimal wait times at office visits. Our doctors do not rush through appointments and provide highly personalized, comprehensive care. Schedule a consultation with our team to experience the Signature difference.
The Signature Difference
Why choose Signature Healthcare?
- 24/7 access to a doctor
- Low patient-to-doctor ratio
- No Wait Times
- Comprehensive in-office services
- Patient advocacy and coordination of care with specialists
- Executive Healthcare
- Focus on Prevention and health optimization including a complimentary annual nutrition and exercise consultation
Why Choose Signature Healthcare?
Patients Enjoy 24/7 Access
Signature Healthcare patients enjoy 24/7 access to a physician, not a nurse or call center.
Low Doctor-to-Patient Ratio
Our doctors care for fewer than 10% of the patients in a traditional practice.
Higher Level of Service
Our patients find their nominal investment yields significant benefits in wellness, convenience and comfort.
What Our Clients Are Saying
The Best Experience
I have never had anything but the best experience at Signature.
– Bernadette Cogdell