Massage Therapy to Enhance Your Health and Wellness
Signature Healthcare understands that massage therapy can be beneficial to your overall wellness. While massage has long been considered part of complimentary and alternative medicine, it is increasingly being offered along with standard treatment for a wide range of medical conditions.
Studies demonstrate that it is an effective treatment for reducing stress, pain, muscle tension, and may also be helpful for:
- Digestive disorders
- Insomnia related to stress
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Soft tissue strains or injuries
- Sports injuries
- Temporomandibular joint pain
Signature’s licensed massage therapist, Lisbet Kan, is trained in a variety of massage modalities ranging from light stroking to deep pressure.
There are many different types of massage, including:
- Swedish Massage: This is a gentle form of massage that uses long strokes, kneading, deep circular movements, vibration and tapping to help relax and energize you.
- Deep Tissue Massage: This technique uses slower, more-forceful strokes to target deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue, commonly to help with muscle damage from injuries.
- Oncology Massage: A special type of massage developed specifically for cancer patients. Cancer patients have unique needs which must be addressed to make sure that a massage is beneficial to their health.
Signature Healthcare’s massage services are available to non-members of the practice.
The Benefits of Concierge Medicine and Executive Healthcare
Concierge medicine provides the highest level of medical care available. The model gives Signature Healthcare’s primary care physicians time to build relationships with patients to learn about their unique lifestyles. Our doctors see fewer than 10% of the patients in a traditional practice. This allows them to devote more time to each patient in order to support their health and overall wellness. It also allows our physicians to focus on prevention for optimal health.
Concierge medical practices provide a higher level of care than traditional primary care practices. Signature’s model is based on an annual membership. Our members experience what’s most important to them, such as 24/7 access to a physician, same or next day appointments, and minimal wait times at office visits. Our doctors do not rush through appointments and provide highly personalized, comprehensive care. Schedule a consultation with our team to experience the Signature difference.
The Signature Difference
Why choose Signature Healthcare?
- 24/7 access to a doctor
- Low patient-to-doctor ratio
- No Wait Times
- Comprehensive in-office services
- Patient advocacy and coordination of care with specialists
- Executive Healthcare
- Focus on Prevention and health optimization including a complimentary annual nutrition and exercise consultation
Why Choose Signature Healthcare?
Patients Enjoy 24/7 Access
Signature Healthcare patients enjoy 24/7 access to a physician, not a nurse or call center.
Low Doctor-to-Patient Ratio
Our doctors care for fewer than 10% of the patients in a traditional practice.
Higher Level of Service
Our patients find their nominal investment yields significant benefits in wellness, convenience and comfort.
What Our Clients Are Saying
The Best Experience
I have never had anything but the best experience at Signature.
– Bernadette Cogdell